Despite its name, Mt. Lofty is far from lofty, standing just 2,385 feet (727 meters) high in the Mt. Lofty Ranges, part of the Adelaide Hills. The summit offers views across Adelaide and the ocean, with a café, an information center and shop, and hiking trail access. Mt. Lofty Botanic Garden and Cleland Wildlife Park are on its slopes.
Mt. Lofty Tours
Should I book Mt. Lofty tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Mt. Lofty 2021?
What's the best way to experience Mt. Lofty?
- Cleland Wildlife Park Tour from Adelaide including Mount Lofty Summit
- Self-Guided Waterfall Gully to Mount Lofty Hike from Adelaide
- Mount Lofty Descent Bike Tour from Adelaide
- Mount Lofty Hike and Cleland Wildlife Park Day Trip from Adelaide
Things to do near Adelaide
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory