Top Akureyri Float Trips
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Akureyri Tours
Sort by: Featured
Splash through the Icelandic wilderness and enjoy family-friendly adventure on this 3.5-hour rafting trip on the West Glacial River from Hafgrímsstaðir. Climb into your drysuit at the rafting base in Hafgrímsstaðir. Then, travel onward by bus to the banks of the choppy but gentle West Glacial River. With your paddle in hand, hop aboard your raft and follow the current downstream. Navigate the course with your guide and enjoy breathtaking views over the rolling riverbanks. Finish your adventure with a cliff jump and a swim in the glacial waters.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Float Trips in Akureyri are taking additional safety precautions?
These Akureyri experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Float Trips in Akureyri are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Akureyri may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Godafoss Tours & Tickets
- Dettifoss Tours & Tickets
- Icelandic Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets
- Akureyri Museum (Minjasafnid á Akureyri) Tours & Tickets
- Akureyri Botanical Garden (Lystigardur Akureyrar) Tours & Tickets
- Tjörnes Peninsula Tours & Tickets
- Dalvik Tours & Tickets
- Brunir Horse Tours & Tickets
- Lake Mývatn Tours & Tickets
- Akureyri Church (Akureyrarkirkja) Tours & Tickets