Top Akureyri Motor Sports
32 results | All Akureyri Tours
* A traveler said: "This is the best whale watching tour I've ever been on. I know nature is fickle, but I have never seen so many whales on ONE tour! The tours all communicate with each other so everyone gets a chance to see something on their tour. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We (as a group of three) had enough time to travel to all destinations with an adequate amount of time spent at each location, no one was rushed in any way, and we could experience the natural beauty present. The tour guide was very informative about many aspects not only about each stop, but Iceland in general- whether it came to geology or folklore, he always had something interesting or witty to say. My favourite part had to be the mud pots- it looked (and smelled) like you had just stepped on an alien planet, with the blistered landscape inset with roaring steam columns and bubbling acid pools."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful experience on this trip. We saw a Hump back whale really up close - he was about 3 metres from our rib. Amazing"
* A traveler said: "Great seeing whales in the wild!!! Highly recommend this excursion for teens and adults. Guide was terrific."
* A traveler said: "Good guide, good boats and thermo suits. All arranged like it should be! We were lucky enough to also encounter orcas. I'd recommend gentle giants any day."
* A traveler said: "If your looking for a way to spice up your trip loo no further. The staff is very friendly and going to make your trip I unforgettable! By the end your like family:)"
* A traveler said: "This was an AMAZiNG experience! Highly recommended. Fun, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. Great for kids and families."
* A traveler said: "It was such a gorgeous excursion. The water and canyon are so beautiful and we had a blast both rafting and jumping in the water. Our guides were awesome and the hot soak afterward was perfect for warming up."
* A traveler said: "Reynir was a great guide! He took us out where there were no other spectators and it was like having a private show! He took photos on his camera, capturing some amazing views and emailed them to us the next day. The hot chocolate and doughnut was a nice touch on a cold evening. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour provides a great experience of the Highlands with an informative driver. The hot springs at Hveradalir are spectacular and we enjoyed a relaxing hour in the hot spring pool at Hvervellir"
* A traveler said: "It was snowing but our ride was still very beautiful, the 90 minutes was also a great value for price. Great location as well and friendly horses"