Top Albufeira Nature and Wildlife Tours
94 results | All Albufeira Tours
* A traveler said: "My most memorable moments on the boat were getting off to swim by the caves and also being served champagne on the journey back."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was so friendly ! Special thanks to him! Everything was perfect, the tour, the explanations he gave on history and culture, the stunning view at the end. I was amazed."
* A traveler said: "This was the high light of our vacation! Roy had a super se se of service and a great knowledge about the area, and could always tell stores about the sights."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous! Highlight of our holiday. Our family loved it (6 and 4 years old). The guide, Adriana, was funny, informative and made a real effort to make everyone’s experience special. The caves were great, the boat was small enough to go inside them. Fantastic seeing wild beaches and we got wonderful dolphin sightings."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise, got to see the algarve coastline. Fabulous staff, beach bbq was delicious. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful boat ride with the family and a great, warm and friendly crew. Saw lots of dolphins and some great sights with amazing descriptions by the team on board. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing trip from start to finish! The tour guide ( Jeo ?) was so informative and a pleasure to be around! Top of mountain and natural pool at Alte were beautiful, lunch was lovely, the ability to stand was amazing, well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and informative. The crew was especially friendly and helpful. The scenery is spectacular and takes on a whole new perspective from the water. It’s the only way to see the caves."
* A traveler said: "Dolphines, caves and the beaches were the most memorabel of the experience. The driver went very fast on the way back...scary!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were amazing on this trip. Engaged with us so much and made the experience memorable for my son. He had a great time pretending to be a pirate. Thank you so much! 😊"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jose was excellent and very informative. Made the trip fun. showed us some nice places and took time to explain everything Joe from NJ"
* A traveler said: "I changed the date of tour without cancelling so was very anxious and nervous but they had it organized in their system well. The tour guide picked me up on time. The tour guide was very motivated to show us the area, the herbs and smells of the nature around Algarves. It was more wild than expected is not your typical tour that you sit and listen. You do need to be a bit fit, notthe kind of tour for your healthy grandma , tour good for young adults. Food was good and wine was great. We didn't get to swim cause river was not enough quantity let's say but still tour guide show us a waterfall and beautiful paths and things so still worth it. It is an adventure!!"
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this tour. We were picked up in Quarteira at 5.45. When we got to Seville we had a short tour of the city on the bus before Celia led us on foot to the historic centre and gave helpful information.We then had nearly 5 hours free time."
* A traveler said: "Worth every euro. Brilliant few hours. The crew were amazing. Thank you Seacrest tours. Fantastic to see the dolphins and the views of the coast and caves superb."
* A traveler said: "I was a Solo Traveller.... Hotel Pick up... I had the best day... Guide had very good English and we covered Miles of Road And Rough terrain... lunch was Nice and in a very beautiful village.... and also enjoyed 2 PRIVATE swimming pools to cool off.... don't forget your Bathers and Towel.... |HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing trip! We saw about 30 dolphins which was so magical! The two tour guides were excellent and so good with our children, even letting them get a photo steering the boat. Worth every penny. Would definitely go again"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable tour. Great boat. Found loads of dolphins. Interesting tour along the beaches and caves afterwards"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Great driver and very knowledgeable. To all the places he stopped and showed us. He was very passionate with we loved it and we really learned a lot in a fun and happy way. Brilliant"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting trip to various locations where you would not necessarily think of going as a tourist. Thanks to Daniel for answering my thousand questions"
* A traveler said: "Love it! Truly the most diverse tour I have been on covering both land and sea, history, and a true sense of this beautiful country! Luis was beyond phenomenal! I am very thankful for the experience and would do it again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol