* A traveler said: "This kayaking trip was spectacular. It was a great way to see the beautiful coastline of Sesimbra. Annabelle was our lovely guide and was super accommodating by providing us with a dry bag for our stuff, snacks, water and lots of information along the way. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "From the kindness of our guide to our experience at sea everything was perfect. Well deserved 5 stars !"
* A traveler said: "Awesome boat trip! Nice service from Peter and Boudewijn. The sailing boat is perfect to see the dolphins! 🐬"
* A traveler said: "17h30 perfect light for pictures. Arriving of all guest on time welcomed by a smiling Luis 😊. Very quick set up and off we go. Perfect trail choice alternate with dunes and pines and then the amazing ocean view and ride on the beach😍 highly recommended! Thanks for the great pictures too👍"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Antonio for a very enjoyable experience out in Redondo. We were met on time and driven to the lovely property outside of town. Antonio did a great job explaining the history of the region and the cork industry to us. We thoroughly enjoyed walking on the property with the farm dogs at our side. We chose the lunch option and was a wonderful meal at a local restaurant. We would do this again in a heart beat and highly recommend it to others."
* A traveler said: "Very kind people, they helped us alot and gave us a very personal guide into diving. We where both sad that the time went by really fast. We would love to go there again."
* A traveler said: "Booked the boat "tour" on a sunny Friday and it was the most surreal day of our whole trip. It was just the two of us and João (our trusted skipper!) and I'm not quite sure "tour" is the right expression for this, it's an actual experience. Very relaxing, almost like you're in the Caribbean. Make sure to bring plenty of sunscreen because you'll need it! Special tip: João is not only a very professional skipper, he is also a great photographer! ;)"
* A traveler said: "I loved having the opportunity to snorkel and see a huge number of fish swimming in shallow water. My wife and i were the only people on this trip. We were able to take our time and film with our GoPro. As well as the small island of Anisha, we paddled to the Coelho beach which is so beautiful, its like paradise. Rui and Rita excelled at helping us feel calm and easily overcame our doubts. They are easy-going and friendly."
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time on the kayak. The staff was professional, helpful and fun and the tour took approximately 4h through beautiful landscapes and caves. A break at the horse beach and a lunch was included. Absolutely recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guides and tour! Wonderful experience! Highly recommend! Great for all ages. It’s a beautiful experience and well worth the 1/2 day to do this!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Region of Murcia