Top Amman Half-day Tours
66 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour for anyone looking for a quick trip to Mt. Nebo and Madaba. The drive is easy and I did not feel rushed."
* A traveler said: "Very fun and interesting. Recommend combining this trip with a visit to the Jordon river where Jesus was baptized. It is very close."
* A traveler said: "The driver waited for an hour in the airport. Our experience was very pleasant and we would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Good driver very helpful, informative and eager to make our trip enjoyable. Wadi rum is fascinating with lots of history and culture"
* A traveler said: "I had the chance to visit Petra with an amazing driver. first he was on time at 7 am.|Badr knows every shortcuts to Petra from the dead sea.|he is a professional driver with a huge knowledge of Jordan's history and culture.|Badr was a pleasant person with a lot of humour and fun.|I highly recommend Badr Nabeel Guith as a driver for all your trips in Jordan."
* A traveler said: "Wafa, the leader of the class, was just amazing. Loved the setting in the family home (since 1940 I believe). The food we prepared and ate taught us a lot about Jordan. A must do when visiting."
* A traveler said: "The guided tour for part of the visit was wonderful to learn more anout the history. Basel, my driver, was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely courteous."
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best overall experience I had on a tour in Jordan. From start to finish, Muhammad was a great driver and tour guide for Petra. Also, Muhammad was the best English speaker in Amman, no doubt about it. The ride was in a nice newer vehicle that had good AC and was a smooth drive. I will be using this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "The service was an absolute life saver. As group traveling with multiple pieces of luggage it was a great comfort to have professional airport pick up with knowledgeable and friendly staff. The staff reached out to us prior to the day of arrival to confirm and provided contact information of our driver, which was extremely helpful when our luggage was delayed. I would highly recommend this company!"
* A traveler said: "I always try to start my tour in a country with a food tour the day before my actual tour begins just to get a flavor of the local food spots. Most tour groups don't go to the local food spots. This food tour was right on. Great local food that was not available on my actual tour."
* A traveler said: "Informative, very helpful, and had our interest at heart.l."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful trip! Great driver and tour guide. Would highly recommend! Really enjoyed my time, very professional service!"
* A traveler said: "I definitely recommend this trip to those who like canyons and hiking. You do need to be in good shape. Hire a guide to make it easier. Great news is that you can do the trail back and forth : Stay as long as you'd like. You will absolutely get wet."
* A traveler said: "If I knew earlier, I would have booked all of my tours through Zaid Tours. Hasan was an excellent driver/tour buddy."
* A traveler said: "Mr Jebreen took my son to this site and my 15 year old son love it. What surprised my son was that he met his cousin from California upon arriving Mt. Nebo. I skipped this tour because I was not feeling well, but Mr. Bassam Jebreen really took care of my 15 year old son and my returned to our hotel with a big smile on his face."
* A traveler said: "Hasan was very friendly and professional. It was an amazing day. Lovely to see the place where Jesus was baptised.Highly recommend the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia