Amsterdam's Modern Contemporary Museum (Moco Museum) features a wide range of inspiring art, including notable exhibits by mysterious British street artist Banksy, surrealist Salvador Dalí, and pop artist Roy Lichtenstein. The Moco Museum primarily features artists who have their own (often ironic) vision and is a privately owned initiative of gallery owners who have worked with renowned artists such as Keith Haring, Andy Warhol, Jean Michel Basquiat, and Picasso. The classic Dutch mansion that houses the museum was designed in 1904 by Eduard Cuypers, cousin of architect Pierre Cuypers, who designed the nearby Rijksmuseum.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Moco Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Moco Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Moco Museum 2020?
What's the best way to experience Moco Museum?
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise in Luxury River Boat - Small Group - from AnneFrank House
- I amsterdam Card - City Pass for Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise in Classic River Boat With Drinks & Dutch Cheese
- Amsterdam 1-Hour Canal Cruise from Central Station
Things to do near Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Hoorn
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Antwerp
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Düsseldorf
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders