Top Amsterdam Bus Tours
359 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "We loved our experience with this walking tour! Sean had such great knowledge of the area and answered all of our questions. He also let us in on the lifestyle of people currently living in Amsterdam. So we got a history lesson of beautiful and extraordinary Amsterdam and also got some up-to-date insider info!"
* A traveler said: "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive. Get the large ice glass as you get more free drink!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This private tour provides a unique experience Our guide, Callum, was very accommodating Loved the quaint villages, the sites, the demonstrations & the food. I fell in love with the Jersey cows & cheese"
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "A very nice trip. Said is a very good guide. We can really recomenrd this tour. We enjoyed the fat very much."
* A traveler said: "Loved the Gardens. Beautiful, relaxing. The windmills at Zaanse were pretty. However, just souvenir shops."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip to Amsterdam was highlighted by the wonderfully tour by Sebi. Between his personal knowledge of the city and the fabulous charcuterie and drinks provided, he has the consummate evening tour. Nothing could be better on the canals!! Thank you Sebi!!!"
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our bike trip with Sevv across the Netherlands countryside! Beautiful sights and delicious cheese. We are not expert bikers by any means and we found it very doable."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Beatrice was our guide. It was a little rainy, and she overcame it with a great tour! Just enough information, visual aides, answering our questions before we asked. Very mature and responsible young woman. Cheerful and great English!"
* A traveler said: "The day we went it was overcast with occasional rain. Very typical for the Netherlands. Wasn't too crowded as when we went it was low season. (Fall) The sights were very nice and the homes were very well kept."
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, it gave really interesting information and was so easy to see everything and gave you chase to see things you wouldn’t maybe see from the paths. Well worth it and such a friendly crew."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. A lot of details that you would not observe without a tour and just the bike ride alone is worth it."
* A traveler said: "We has a blast with Marc and the rest of the guests on our two hour tour. There were lots of drinks, snacks and great entertainment from the welcoming captain."
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour by chance on Internet, after reading all the good reviews. This trip was very excellent! Our guide was very nice and knowledgeable. He was also our car driver, and a boat driver LOL We had a very good time, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Sidecar Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- NEMO Science Museum
- Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)
- House of Bols
- A’dam Lookout
- Zuiderkerk (Southern Church)
- Museum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
- National Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam)
- Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)
- Singel Canal
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- Zaanse Schans
- FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)
- Torture Museum
- Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem