Top Amsterdam Multi-day Tours
19 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Really nice moment with Paul and Megan ! Thank you for the little stories about Amsterdam ! We had a really good time"
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was awesome!! Really nice guy and super knowledgeable about the city. He really took the time to show us Amsterdam in a personal and informative way. It's the smaller detailed things you learn with a knowledgeable guide that makes all the difference in the world. I've been to Amsterdam before but he had me see it in a brand new light and helped my wife really appreciate the city for her first visit. Can't say enough about what a great tour it was. Defiantly ask for Sebastian if you do one of these private bike tours."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! The guide Tony showed us the entire red light district and made the tour exciting, interesting and fun. An absolute must do in Amsterdam! :)"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. A lot of details that you would not observe without a tour and just the bike ride alone is worth it."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Hans took really good care of us. He arrived early and was very thorough and professional. Not only did we get to see all we had asked to see but Hans even threw in a surprise! And showed us the beautiful countryside. We truly enjoyed our time and highly recommend him. Thank you Hans for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This private tour provides a unique experience Our guide, Callum, was very accommodating Loved the quaint villages, the sites, the demonstrations & the food. I fell in love with the Jersey cows & cheese"
* A traveler said: "I thought it might be weird going on this experience by myself but the boat had plenty of space and was nice and clean. The staff were also very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Arum, was a great guide...lots of local knowledge about the town, history and culture...and obviously knew all the great local food spots...felt like a “local” during the tour!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was professional, always picked us up on time, and was a very good driver. We had the needed direction whenever something wasn't clear to us, and plenty of opportunity to explore various places on our own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Moco Museum
- Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)
- Torture Museum
- Museum Het Schip
- Descartes' House (Maison Descartes)
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Xtracold Icebar
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- National Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam)
- Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)
- Museum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)
- A’dam Lookout
- Royal Concertgebouw
- Dapper Market (Dappermarkt)
- Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- Venustempel Sex Museum
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem