Top Amsterdam Sporting Events
28 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "You can learn a lot about how your body and mind works as a whole, it was a very interesting and mind-opening experience."
* A traveler said: "The tout guide was fabulous. He delivered knowledgeable heartfelt information was able to answer all our questions and never did we feel we were being rushed through the tour The guide had extensive historical knowledge and insight and delivery of information"
* A traveler said: "A nice evening tour through the canals. They provided pillows and blankets which made it a comfy ride. Provided history and fun facts. All together a nice experience"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour of the stadium accross the history of the Ajax Amsterdam, everything was excellent, it was a good experience"
* A traveler said: "Sean was an amazing guide. He’s extremely knowledgeable but made the entire tour fun and relaxing. Highly recommend this tour for anybody interested in the history and anecdotes of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide and to say the least, he was very good at his job. He knows EVERYTHING about sex and drugs and was eager to share. He had a good sense of humor and his jokes were good. We learned alot about the politics, health care, benefits, and exactly how the free drugs and legal sex works. Very fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "This Heineken tour is a must visit. Very well guided tour of th entire process of beer making , followed by an amazing digital experience and finally three beers on the house. The canal cruise is different and best enjoye during sunset. Shoes you a lively tour of Amsterdam. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, very well planned. Aku as the guide was very friendly and knowledgeable, he made sure that everyone was comfortable and suggested places out of the agenda for a wonderful experience. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Super nice. Pretty nick tech features and relevant content. I really enjoyed this tour! I went with two friends and we had a nice competition going on. This is a nice way to see Amsterdam's red light district through a new lens. The content is interesting, has depth and is presented in a cool way. I actually learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Staff is very welcoming, flexible and easy-going. We had a great time and the site had exceeded all of our expectations. Highly recommended for a fun afternoon!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Theater Amsterdam
- Museum Van Loon
- Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)
- FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)
- Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- Zaanse Schans
- Dapper Market (Dappermarkt)
- Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)
- Westerkerk (Western Church)
- Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)
- Leiden Square (Leidseplein)
- National Holocaust Museum
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem