Top Amsterdam Wine, Beer & Spirits
44 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Julia and Melle took us through the canals of Amsterdam to show the historics but not least the mentality of the city. The tour was informative and funny, because of the young and fresh vibe of our lovely hosts/guides. 10 out of 5. We loved it and would totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Just the right amount of time. Our tour guide, Rae, was wonderful and the tour was limited to 8 people so it was really like a semi-private tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day today walking and eating with Thijs! Thijs navigated us through the beautiful neighborhood of Jordan where he shared a deep understanding of the local food scene and history. Be sure to go hungry. The food served was all local, diverse, and high quality. The shop owners were friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We were a small group and the lady guide lovely! We had a lot of fun, really liked the bitter balls and the experience overall. Like walking around with a group of friends"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Awesome. Went late Saturday night had to wait about 20 minutes, but well worth |The wait"
* A traveler said: "This was a nice relaxing trip around Amsterdam! The audio was very good and provided a lot of details. Highly recommended. Also I noticed a family take their lunch aboard another boat to enjoy, wished I had thought of that. Lastly, the boat Captain was extremely skilled in maneuvering the boat, it was remarkable at times."
* A traveler said: "This Heineken tour is a must visit. Very well guided tour of th entire process of beer making , followed by an amazing digital experience and finally three beers on the house. The canal cruise is different and best enjoye during sunset. Shoes you a lively tour of Amsterdam. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Captain Tommy and the Swedish chick were great hosts! Great city insights...especially historic landmarks."
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Big portions! Good cheese. My siblings enjoyed themselves. I am sad I had to miss it. This review requirement is too long."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very interesting! Also the tour guide knows a lot about the breweries. The beer tastes are very good. I can recommend everyone to do this beer tour."
* A traveler said: "This was the best part of our trip. We had a great driver who should us some history and some fun. I would recommend this to anybody who wants to do Amsterdam the right way. We stopped at a great little bar and had the most fun with the bartenders and patrons. This will give you are true slice of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Best tour guide ever! Highly recommend this tour We got to make cheese and the winery was absolutely amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem