Antalya to Denizli
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Antalya Tours
Pamukkale is also called the “Cotton Castle”, because of the white, cottony appearance of the mineral bath spas that abound the province, which is rich in calcium. Known as a “spa town” since the Roman era, tourists travel to Pamukkale to relax in warm, soothing and therapeutic waters in the myriad spas. Pamukkale has remarkable spots to make your trip memorable such as the ruins of Hierapolis (ancient spa town), Sacred Pool (scattered marble columns add to the charm of this warm, calcium-dense pool), Travertines (calcium deposit terraces), Roman Theater and the archaeological Museum. Known as the Cotton Cliffs, it is a famous and stunning calcium structure that earned a UNESCO World Heritage Site title in the 1970s.
Salda and Pamukkale day tour from Antalya is a great opportunity to discover two natural beauties of Turkey in one day. Salda Lake is known as the Turkish Maldives for its white sandy beaches and extremely clear water. Pamukkale, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is famous for its white calcium travertines, hot springs, and thermal pools.
Visit the ancient spa town and travertine pools of Hierapolis and Pamukkale on a full-day tour from Antalya to a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. Join a guide to explore Roman baths, streets lined with ancient columns, and a beautifully-preserved theater that’s more than 2,000 years old, before sinking into steaming, mineral-rich water. This full-day Hierapolis and Pamukkale tour includes pickup and drop-off at Antalya hotels, lunch, and entrance fees.
Visit a scenic UNESCO World Heritage Centre on a full-day tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Antalya. Soak in mineral-rich hot springs formed from white travertine, then visit the ancient sites of Hierapolis, which stretch from the Attalid kings to the Eastern Roman Empire. This full-day tour includes breakfast, lunch, entrance fees, and round-trip transport from Antalya.
Pamukkale is considered to be a real “pearl” of Turkey and is one of the most spectacular natural landscapes in the world. This special place full of mystery and romance is indeed one of the best destinations, attracting more and more tourists each year. In Turkish, its name can be translated as the “cotton castle”, which it actually is. Pamukkale is a natural site in the Menderes River valley in Denizli Province, which offers the city a mild climate throughout the year. The ancient castle built on the hill nearby is a real fortress and it is symbolic for the city. This enormous construction of 2,700 meters (8,860 feet) long, 160 meters (525 feet) high and 600 meters (1,970 feet) wide can be seen from 20 km away, in the town of Denizli, which lies on the other side of the hill. The landscape here is absolutely spectacular. In time, due to various tectonic movements, nature has created here a fascinating view, which reveals the famous limestone bathrooms.
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets