Top Antigua Unique Experiences
9 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I decided to take this workshop thinking it'd be a fun random activity. We came out of it soooooo excited to see our finished craftsmanship. Diego was our guide and his passion for Jade carving was infectious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour, very impressive. Our guide Erwin gave us a lot of interesting information, let us ask many questions and was honest about the real guatemalan life. Amazing villages surround antigua but there often forgotten. We were happy to see these villages so close yet so different from antigua. We really appreciated this off the beaten path tour. The highlights for us: Guatemalan ladies put on traditionnal clothes on us and the wonderful landscapes. It's honestly the best tour we've done in Guatemala."
* A traveler said: "The cooking class was so much fun! We took it at the La Tortilla Cooking School, we were taught by Sonia. The class had a translator and it was very throughly explained. Each person had their own little set up of a peeler, towel, and a knife and cutting board. They gave us a glass to have some wine. It was such a relaxing experience. Prior to the class, a man named Jorge took us around the market, explained to us the history and the culture of the market. He explained how the produce gets to the market, how the produce is grown, he even protected us from getting a little hustled lol. He was such a pleasure to talk too. He even explained to us about the foods and areas tourists should avoid. For example, he warned us that the fried chicken in the markets should not be consumed, as the pork fat used in the chicken may not sit well with many tourists' stomachs. The chocolate museum was also fun! We got to make our own chocolates and traditional drinks. I recommend this for anyone looking for some fun and easy things to do in Antigua. One super added bonus to this package was that our driver Henry even drove us to a peak where we could overlook Antigua and he drove us back to the market and waited for us! He was so gracious!! He really made our experience even better."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes