Top Arezzo Art & Culture
21 results | All Arezzo Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience what a super family to spend 3 to 4 hours with. Excellent job explaining the process of making the pasta, cooking the pasta and best part eating what we prepared. I for sure left with enough knowledge to try this at home. I would highly recommend this as a must do on your trip to Italy. When we arrive great with a snack to keep us going while we cooked and a lovely red wine to sip on while we worked. One of my top highlight of our trip. Give it 5 stars in my books."
* A traveler said: "Family ran winery- incredibly welcoming and such passion into all that they do! First wine maker / Sommelier we’ve encountered and it was so perfect!"
* A traveler said: "As beginners, we really enjoyed the experience. Our guide was very informative and the wine was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and surpassed our expectations. Marco is a dedicated photographer and will be just the right person to help you discover Tuscany and improve your photographic skills."
* A traveler said: "Laura gave us an amazing tour of Cortona, sharing her enthusiasm & love of the area mixed with her knowledge of its history. All 4 of us enjoyed the conversation with her and the ability to have our many questions answered. Much better than a large group tour. We went several days into our visit, and she showed us areas we hadn't found in our own."