Top Arizona Classes & Workshops
23 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing. Very friendly instructor and clean store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views from the beginning to the end of the train ride. The Verde Canyon is so interesting with its stories and history with gorgeous views in every direction. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Taylor and Samantha were great! Really enjoyed our ride. A lot of great info about Scottsdale and a lot of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Watching the mountain goats coming down for water. The crew pointing out different images using your imagination in the rocks. Our guide Frank taking us on a tour of the Native Plants of Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "This was the most wonderful trip we have ever taken. The train ride was fabulous! There was a train robbery, musicians to entertain us and Josh to see to our every need. Then we arrived at the Grand Canyon and my breath was taken away. WOW! This is a must do trip."
* A traveler said: "It was such a great experience learning all about the desert and the history of the land. Our tour was fun, personal and informative. We would definitely recommend the Segway tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Jim conducted a most informative and interesting tour. We were lucky to be with a great group, too. This word requirement for the review is a bit much, don’t you think?"
* A traveler said: "Tara was fabulous. Very attentive and knowledgeable about the city. Had a lot of fun exploring Jerome."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! It was very interactive with the goats. You could do as much or as little yoga as you wanted."
* A traveler said: "Had a really good time hunting and exploring. It was a great date idea. Tara was easy to communicate with."
* A traveler said: "I can't put into words how amazing this tour was, I'd do it over again just for the sightseeing and great conversation. Allie, the tour guide, did an amazing job of entertaining and making a peaceful and relaxing environment for me. The painting session was a new experience I would love to recreate with my kids at home, it was easy to follow but at the same time rewarding and I ended up making something that I will keep forever. Thank you again for this amazing tour. I will be recommending it to all my loved ones who plan on visiting Arizona."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cameron Trading Post
- Homolovi State Park
- Camelback Mountain
- Tusayan Ruins and Museum
- San Francisco Peaks
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Sonoran Desert
- Hualapai Ranch
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center
- Verde Canyon Railroad
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Heritage Square
- Chase Field
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Phoenix Zoo
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Phantom Ranch
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas