Top Arizona Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Arizona Tours
Ride the old fashioned Dolly Steamboat through the slot canyon at Canyon Lake and then hit the Apache Trail through the Sonora Desert on this tour from the Phoenix area. After your narrated cruise, visit the small town of Tortilla Flat, taking in views of the rare desert landscape along the way.
The Tonto National Forest is the largest in Arizona and the Lower Salt River runs right through its heart. On this tour, admire the natural scenery from the water on a thrilling kayaking excursion. Set out from Saguaro Lake, paddle along the Salt River, and look out for native wildlife, including the park’s herd of wild horses.
Enjoy a 4-hour sightseeing journey by train aboard the Verde Canyon Railroad, which glides through the beautiful wilderness of the American Southwest near Sedona. Nibble light refreshments while traveling on the Verde Canyon Railroad through Arizona’s desert. Ride in a vintage train car or open-air viewing car to get a great perspective on the region’s natural and cultural treasures. See ancient cliff dwellings built by the Native American Sinagua people, historic mining sites and more as your train cruises along a route that follows the Verde River.
Take in gorgeous views of the Sonoran Desert and feel like you’re floating on a cloud during an exhilarating hot air balloon ride from Phoenix. You’ll experience the perfect start to your day followed by Champagne breakfast. Each flight lasts about an hour, with optional round-trip transport from your hotel.
Journey through stunning Arizona landscapes on this full-day tour from the Phoenix-Scottsdale area. Visit the Grand Canyon and explore Route 66 with an expert guide who handles all the driving and logistics, leaving you free to soak in the incredible scenery. Explore highlights of the Grand Canyon, and drive through the Sonoran Desert on this small-group tour. With numbers limited to 13 participants, you can enjoy a more intimate experience of the Southwest's natural beauty. Choose between a small-group or private option.
Explore the natural wonders of Antelope Canyon, a narrow slot canyon carved by wind and water through the ages. A Navajo guide helps you photograph the shifting light and creamy colors of the sandstone canyon, a must-see amid the splendor of the American Southwest. Views of Glen Dam, Lake Powell, and Horseshoe Bend are included en route from Sedona.
Discover the natural beauty of Lower Antelope Canyon, a slot canyon located in northern Arizona in Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park. Lower Antelope Canyon is shallower than Upper Antelope Canyon, both of which are part of the Navajo Nation and require a guided tour; advanced reservations are highly recommended to check out this popular spot in Page.
Travel through the otherworldly landscape of the Arizona desert with a ride on the historic Grand Canyon Railroad. Settle into reserved seats on this train that’s been carrying passengers since 1901, and enjoy onboard commentary along the way. Hop off near the edge of the magnificent, sprawling canyon for a guided south rim tour to learn about the history of this natural wonder while soaking up spectacular views.
Travel from Sedona or Flagstaff for a full-day tour of Antelope Canyon and Glen Canyon, two of Arizona's natural treasures. Along the way, visit parts of the Navajo Nation, stop at an authentic trading post, and view the Painted Desert. Upon arrival in the town of Page, go offroading in spectacular Antelope Canyon with a local guide. Visit Glen Canyon and see the Colorado River, Lake Powell, and Vermillion Cliffs. Your guide shares commentary about the region's history, geology and wildlife as you discover the American Southwest.
Visit Grand Canyon National Park, with a stop for pictures of the Red Rocks of Sedona, on this 13-hour tour from the Phoenix area. On the way, Travel through beautiful Oak Creek Canyon, where you can browse local crafts if you wish. When you reach the Grand Canyon, make stops in the park to see the natural wonder from multiple viewpoints.
See some of the Grand Canyon's most popular landmarks on this incredible 40-minute, fixed-wing airplane adventure. Enjoy aerial views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, the Painted Desert of badlands, located in the Four Corners area from Grand Canyon National Park into Petrified Forest National Park and Imperial Point, the Grand Canyon’s highest spire. Also, fly over the North Rim and Kaibab National Forest, which borders both the north and south rims of the Grand Canyon. ** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 21, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD10 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
Wake up early to experience a Sonoran Desert sunrise, and transform it into a story by seeing it from a birds-eye view. This hot air balloon ride from Phoenix takes you into the air with a professional guide who will narrate your trip. You’ll learn about the wildlife and history of this unique desert, then celebrate with Champagne and breakfast hors d’oeuvres.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Arizona?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Arizona according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Arizona are taking additional safety precautions?
These Arizona experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Arizona are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Arizona may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Wilson Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Williams Tours & Tickets
- Tusayan Ruins and Museum Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center Tours & Tickets
- Heritage Square Tours & Tickets
- Cameron Trading Post Tours & Tickets
- Glen Canyon Dam Tours & Tickets
- Coconino National Forest Tours & Tickets
- Desert View Drive Tours & Tickets
- Canyon Lake Tours & Tickets
- Bright Angel Point Tours & Tickets
- Arizona Science Center Tours & Tickets
- Mother Road Brewing Company Tours & Tickets
- Lost Dutchman State Park Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Peaks Tours & Tickets
- Old Tucson Tours & Tickets
- Bearizona Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets
- Sonoran Desert Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona Tours & Tickets
- Pima Air and Space Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets