Top Arizona Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
459 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Chip was an awesome tour guide! Very knowledgeable! It was our first time to this area of country. Enjoyed the tour immensely!"
* A traveler said: "Diane was a joy to have as a tour guide and the Grand Canyon was in immense experience. My tour-mates were fun as well."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views from the beginning to the end of the train ride. The Verde Canyon is so interesting with its stories and history with gorgeous views in every direction. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Leo was our tour guide and he was fantastic. The tour was fantastic. The slot canyon was breathtaking. If you are in the area you have to see it!"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matt was awesome! So knowledgeable and personable. The tour itself was full of incredible beauty. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Josephine told interesting ghost stories and she kept a good pace. My son, 13 as well as the other children and adults on the tour all seem to have had an entertaining night. It was well worth $20/adult."
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Awesome scenery and amazing guide. Smaller groups assured a great experience. Gabriel (our guide) presented a trip with knowledge of the caverns as well as the Navajo nation."
* A traveler said: "A memorable experience our family put it in their bucket list. A fun filled excitement for us in our age category flying high."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "My friend was a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He absolutely was enthralled with the experience. Friendly service and exceptional views of parts of the canyon we never would have seen from the rim!"
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "This was the most wonderful trip we have ever taken. The train ride was fabulous! There was a train robbery, musicians to entertain us and Josh to see to our every need. Then we arrived at the Grand Canyon and my breath was taken away. WOW! This is a must do trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "The Grand Canyon is considered one of the wonders of the world and never disappoints. Having a guide who is knowledgeable of geology and forestry brings another layer to the experience that should not be missed. Thank you, Ingrid!"
* A traveler said: "Pilot & staff super friendly. The views were gorgeous. What a great memory for us on our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Jyron was a great guide, he was patient, very detail and took his time explaining the tour. We have a blast, best experience ever."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group or Private Deluxe Grand Canyon Day Trip from Phoenix
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour from Sedona
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Small-Group Tour from Sedona or Flagstaff
- Small-Group or Private Deluxe Phoenix and Scottsdale Day Trip
- Small Group or Private Tombstone & San Xavier Mission Day Trip from Phoenix
- Boynton Canyon Trail
- Salt River
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Lost Dutchman State Park
- Old Tucson
- Toroweap Point
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Pima Air and Space Museum
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Wilson Mountain
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Airport Mesa
- Phantom Ranch
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center
- Red Rock State Park
- Mather Point
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas