Top Aruba Classes & Workshops
14 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "Very unique and informative experience. We were able to experience the local taste in food that we were able to cook ourselves. Very fun time"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours, loved feeding & brushing the donkeys, then going to see & feed ostriches & emus and finishing off with a trip to the “zoo” where we fed more animals!! If you are an animal lover you will love this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent tour. I was a little nervous going downhill since I hadn't been on a horse for many years. But it was very safe and the horses know exactly what to do. Swimming in the natural pool was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew were awesome! Great food, open bar and terrific experience. Highly suggest for a dinner option."
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop off were a big plus! The jetski’s were very fast and easy to control. The distance allowed to go is very large. The only downside is the time which is only 30 minutes. We wish there was an option for more time like an hour. 5/5 Would go back again!"
* A traveler said: "Coral reef and shipwreck had s ton of tropical fish. The tour guide provided excellent information of what we were viewing and the history of the ship."
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was fantastic!! They took phenomenal care of us throughout the entire cruise. Unfortunately, the dinner was unexceptional as there were no vegetarian options available. However, the staff was very accommodating in making a special dish for my girlfriend."
* A traveler said: "Great service. Punctual. I was picked up at the airport with no difficulty ans no one air time. Upon my return home. They picked us il at the resort right on time"
* A traveler said: "Not only was the parasailing amazing, the entire crew, especially Shaggy, went above and beyond to make sure our entire group had a great time! We did parasailing, tubing, extreme tubing, and more! Next time we visit Aruba we will make sure we go back to Frank’s and make sure we do the big blob right this time!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour guides. Wally Devin and Nolan. Could not have been better. Lunch at the end was amazing!! Definitely recommend this tour group"
* A traveler said: "Alejandro and his partner were very professional and courteous. We enjoyed the entire trip. That side of the island was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Support local businesses!! My resort offered yoga but I thought post Covid the small local business need the support much more. I loved this class. When she says all levels she means it. As a beginner I felt comfortable yet still challenged. I loved how for each pose we were given a variation to match your skill level. Book this class. Plus it’s on the beach so why not!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley