Top Aruba Flyboarding
14 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing experience. The tour guides, Alex and Skyler, were very friendly, knowledgeable and humorous which made the experience worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this tour. Ps... At the end of this tour your attire will not be the same as when you started… but that’s all part of the fun."
* A traveler said: "Great Activity! The open bar had a variety of options to choose from and the snacks they gave out were delicious. We stopped at two spots to snorkel which gave us the opportunity to see different kinds of fish and the shipwreck. We ended up seeing a sea turtle(which was one of my goals this trip). My boyfriend and I had a good time."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience for my group which waa a bunch of first timers. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion. There are 3 places you go and they give you a lot of time to interact with the animals at each location. Make sure to bring cash to potentially buy souvenirs, food/drinks, or extra food to feed the animals. Also make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Our tour guide was very helpful and patient with us when arriving and leaving each facility - Highly recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip here to Aruba and Angie was the best guide we could have been blessed with. She showed us how beautiful the underwater experience is. It was priced very nice and there was exceptional air conditioning. Much love and God bless from the Atlanta Girls <3"
* A traveler said: "The crew was great! They were always taking care of us, interacting with everyone. They were great!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guys were excellent and took videos and pics of us! It is an amazing fun experience 👍we have done it before in Mexico but this one was awesome ! We saw huge turtles and beautiful fishes!"
* A traveler said: "great experience! the tour guide chris made the experience so fun and memorable! we had lots of fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "Great fun with friendly guides, very charismatic and helpful. Highly recommend if want to go snorkeling without purchasing the equipment"
* A traveler said: "Staff is very friendly. Ride is smooth. Seems like they are generous with the flight time being longer than the 12 minutes. ON TIME schedule which is a PLUS."
* A traveler said: "My 19 year-old son thoroughly enjoyed the fly boarding. Jay was very helpful in explaining how to do it and my son caught on very quickly. The check in with very easy and we would definitely recommend this activity and a day at Palm Beach!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley