Top Aruba Private and Luxury
22 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had an AMAZING time on this tour. The staff had great energy and made sure all of the guests were enjoying themselves. There were tons of beautiful sights, good music, fresh fruit and an open bar. What more can a girl ask for?! I would definitely book with them again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Loved the whole vibe. Felt like a VIP on the boat. We were on our honeymoon and enjoyed being in the water. Seeing the sunken ship and all the fish. Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of the island! We got to see so many interesting and impressive sights on all parts of Aruba. Michaelangelo was a friendly, funny, and informative guide. I would definitely recommend doing this tour to get some great photos and see all of beautiful Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Clean buses, professional staff and the price was reasonable. We always use aviator when traveling. I would definitely use them again in the future"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much fun! This was the perfect thing to mix in with days of relaxing by the water and I would highly recommend to anyone considering!"
* A traveler said: "The team of guides were awesome!!! Had a great day and would recommend them to anyone asking. Will ask for the same group upon return. Fabulous experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip here to Aruba and Angie was the best guide we could have been blessed with. She showed us how beautiful the underwater experience is. It was priced very nice and there was exceptional air conditioning. Much love and God bless from the Atlanta Girls <3"
* A traveler said: "Michael Angelo was the best!! Very knowledgeable, kind & fun tour guide!! The tour itself was very educational and awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Informed us of a little history of the island and recommended places to eat! Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "It was great. The guides were great and fun. It was some of the most fun I’ve ever had. The different attractions and the bumpy roads along with the beautiful water/ beach at the end were unmatched!"
* A traveler said: "This trip is relaxing, fun and super comfortable. It was probably the best tour experiencewe had during our stay. We preferred the the more private style then one of the large catamarans. The bonus was the food. All of it was delicious. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Mike and Pete were great!! boat was great 85yr old antique, drinks were flowing, snorkeling was great"
* A traveler said: "This Was a excursion we never tried in Aruba. It was fun. We rented for 3 hours. Snorkled. Swam. Played our music on their bluetooth speaker. Brought our own beverages. They were very helpful & friendly in helping us in anyway we needed."
* A traveler said: "Oh my god the 3 hours was the best of our trip. Make sure you try to get this guy named junior. He is the coolest guy I met in Aruba. He showed us the beautiful Aruba that the tourists do not see. Great guy, great tour."
* A traveler said: "The gentlemen were absolutely wonderful! They made my brother n law birthday the best day ever.And.when we return I will be calling on your services again ☺️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley