Top Aruba Nature and Wildlife Tours
48 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Our ride was wonderful our Guide Rock was funny and very knowledgeable he made the ride an experience to remember. He took lots of great pictures for us along the way. The horses were well trained and calm. We loved it"
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The team of guides were awesome!!! Had a great day and would recommend them to anyone asking. Will ask for the same group upon return. Fabulous experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was great. The guides were great and fun. It was some of the most fun I’ve ever had. The different attractions and the bumpy roads along with the beautiful water/ beach at the end were unmatched!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew & Kurt were the best !! Showed us the island and were very knowledgeable !! If you want a good time please book with them"
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely so much fun, we loved every minute of it! We got to get dirty, see amazing and breathless sites you will not be disappointed, it’s a must!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ernesto really made it worth while ! Was on time very funny and gave us a great tour and we loved how friendly the horses were."
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Nestor was nice and very knowledgeable. The trail was just right, not too long and not too short. I loved the horse I chose, Barbarino."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of the island! We got to see so many interesting and impressive sights on all parts of Aruba. Michaelangelo was a friendly, funny, and informative guide. I would definitely recommend doing this tour to get some great photos and see all of beautiful Aruba."
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, I had the male horse name Colorado he was a beautiful brown and was kinda wild for the ladies. But he was well kept. I absolutely loved this excursion but the only thing I suggest is cotton shorts because your inner thought will hurt and eventually be bruised."
* A traveler said: "Definitely a MUST DO while in Aruba… Richie and Oko where great guides! Also very informative. They took great care of the entire group"
* A traveler said: "Great variety of sights!! Big G was an enthusiastic and energetic guide. He was knowledgeable and excited to share his love of his island with us. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to two beautiful beaches. Snorkeling was fun. Tour guide was great. Lunch at rum reef was great. Especially the infinity pool. Great value"
* A traveler said: "This was an AWESOME trip!! The tour guides were excellent! Definitely a must. Kids enjoyed it very much"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours, loved feeding & brushing the donkeys, then going to see & feed ostriches & emus and finishing off with a trip to the “zoo” where we fed more animals!! If you are an animal lover you will love this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Rob provided us a unique, personable, and memorable experience that we will cherish forever. He was very congincent and patient with us. We were able to see a whole different part of the island. Highly recommend this excursion with Rob! Zack and Kirstie"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour!! You have the opportunity to see a little bit of everything on the Island with this tour. Our tour guides were Mac and Roland and they were friendly and knowledgeable. The off-roading with the open air jeeps were so much fun, and as a heads up you will get dusty and jostled around!! Baby beach was beautiful and a perfect end to the day and it was exceptionally nice that snorkeling equipment was provided to us. So many prime photography opportunities along the way during the day and we absolutely loved the donkey sanctuary!! Would recommend this tour for anyone and anyone up for a full day of adventuring in Aruba!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing, tour guys were knowledgeable and experienced, got to see most of Aruba historical areas. Will definitely go again if I visit Aruba"
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip here to Aruba and Angie was the best guide we could have been blessed with. She showed us how beautiful the underwater experience is. It was priced very nice and there was exceptional air conditioning. Much love and God bless from the Atlanta Girls <3"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley