Top Aruba Services
17 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing experience. The tour guides, Alex and Skyler, were very friendly, knowledgeable and humorous which made the experience worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this tour. Ps... At the end of this tour your attire will not be the same as when you started… but that’s all part of the fun."
* A traveler said: "Great Activity! The open bar had a variety of options to choose from and the snacks they gave out were delicious. We stopped at two spots to snorkel which gave us the opportunity to see different kinds of fish and the shipwreck. We ended up seeing a sea turtle(which was one of my goals this trip). My boyfriend and I had a good time."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I booked this excursion and were not disappointed. Everything was great especially the crew. They were extremely attentive to everyone and made everyone was accounted for prior to departing to the next destination. Not only would I highly recommend it but my friend and I are planning to do it again when we come back to Aruba."
* A traveler said: "We took a group of 13 on this trip and we all had an amazing time. The crew was so much fun and the snorkeling stops were great. We had read reviews that the drinks were not very strong, but that was not the experience we had. Would 100% do this again."
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip here to Aruba and Angie was the best guide we could have been blessed with. She showed us how beautiful the underwater experience is. It was priced very nice and there was exceptional air conditioning. Much love and God bless from the Atlanta Girls <3"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was very accomodating as it was my 1st time. The ride was fun. And olga and Gabriela was soo friendly"
* A traveler said: "great experience! the tour guide chris made the experience so fun and memorable! we had lots of fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Upgrade to experience the Sea Trek..it’s a must!!! Great photo memories. Looking to get super wet.. try the banana boat ride for fast speed and hold on tight"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "Monica our tour guide was great! Very patient with us as we took pictures or just waiting on the older folks to navigate up or down rocky terrain. It is a bit more challenging than a flat beach nature hike. You will walk up rocky areas and beaches with slight inclines so be prepared."
* A traveler said: "We heard horror stories about 3 to 4 hour waiting lines and people missing their flights. First class experience had us through in 20 minutes. Steve our host, kept reassuring us and made us feel at ease. Once we were through, we relaxed in the VIP room until our flight. It was worth every penny and we would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "We were met immediately after deplaning by Gibelly, she was a courteous, professional and a lovely young Lady. She navigated the airport with confidence avoiding long lines as there were several flights arriving at the same time. Moving forward I will use this service both arriving & departing ARUBA. It was a pleasant experience and recommend it to family & friends."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley