Top Aruba Sunset Cruises
13 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour! The catamaran was fun with unlimited drinks and snacks. Sunset was gorgeous. Try to sit upfront in the netted area for the best view. Just a heads the snacks were mainly seafood. Enjoy your trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great time. We needed to change days and they were awesome about aodating us. Great activity. We didn’t use the rope swing but had so much fun watching everyone. Crew was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had an AMAZING time on this tour. The staff had great energy and made sure all of the guests were enjoying themselves. There were tons of beautiful sights, good music, fresh fruit and an open bar. What more can a girl ask for?! I would definitely book with them again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Great fun with friendly guides, very charismatic and helpful. Highly recommend if want to go snorkeling without purchasing the equipment"
* A traveler said: "We had soo much fun! Snorkeling and the ride in and of it self was so smooth and nice! Loved being able to see the shipwreck and turtles!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! We snorkeled at two different spots. Which was awesome. They provide snorkeling gear. It was also an open bar with great music. Alex was amazing and made sure everything was running smoothly! Recommend this trip. Great price as well!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely one of the things you have to do while you're out in this beautiful paradise The sunsets are amazing and the is the crew is to notch."
* A traveler said: "Great Activity! The open bar had a variety of options to choose from and the snacks they gave out were delicious. We stopped at two spots to snorkel which gave us the opportunity to see different kinds of fish and the shipwreck. We ended up seeing a sea turtle(which was one of my goals this trip). My boyfriend and I had a good time."
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip here to Aruba and Angie was the best guide we could have been blessed with. She showed us how beautiful the underwater experience is. It was priced very nice and there was exceptional air conditioning. Much love and God bless from the Atlanta Girls <3"
* A traveler said: "I had someone waiting for me just when I arrived, and i had a very pleasant trip to my destination. The driver was extremely nice and supportive."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Jamie, was excellent. He really went above and beyond to make us comfortable. He was very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "Great opportunity to see some see animals around the island! Great experience and awesome sunken ship. Your guide was awesome about safety first and even swam parts of the tour with us to make sure we saw the best spots."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! So beautiful We highly recommend it! Crew was amazing and so friendly. Drinks were great and the sunset was beautiful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley