Top Atlanta Cultural Tours
53 results | All Atlanta Tours
* A traveler said: "Omar is amazing! A must do tour. Very educational on Atlanta black history and civil rights! This tour was the Highlight of our ATL Girls Trip❤"
* A traveler said: "Great take, informative and engaging. Check in went smooth, tour guide was knowledgeable, thete we’re opportunities to walk around and see sites more closely, tour was right amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an awesome guide! Very interesting and knowledgeable. He made learning how to maneuver the Segway easy."
* A traveler said: "Historical story telling as we walked through a Victorian style neighborhood and oldest cemetery in Atlanta with stops for delicious offerings."
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "The EBENEZER BAPTIST CHURCH, his house and the shot gun houses was very interesting I wish it was open to the public"
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "What a fun and unique tour...the tour guide brought the set to life by having us re-enact scenes from the episodes, took pictures and videos of each group of those scenes and really brought the experience to life! Tons of fun and interesting!! Would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed seeing and learning about the historical homes. Also enjoyed the vast variety of food choices!"
* A traveler said: "Henry our tour guide was excellent because he has knowledge of the African American history in Atlanta and is well versed in the area of everything pertaining to history of Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a genuinely nice person and made the experience more fun and interesting.Se is also a great driver.We saw some beautiful and interesting things and places. S. Williams was our guide and she is the best."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "Getting to explore the city with someone so knowledgeable at what they do and with a clear and genuine passion for it was an absolute blast"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Had a lot of knowledge about the city and the stops. There was a miscommunication from Viator with his company but he didn’t hesitate to make it right."
* A traveler said: "Henry was amazing ! Knew his stuff , very engaging !!! Kept us enthralled , gave us a great perspective !"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very informative. Great if you hav a short amount of time or could make a full day of it. Great historical videos and audio."
* A traveler said: "Chrissy was amazing…the food was so good, the Sears building and history was unbelievable. Would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowledgeable and very accommodating. The vehicle was comfortable. We visited quite a few very interesting places and he always had interesting information to provide. He made it feel like we were just talking with a friend about the various places that we visited around Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "He was really friendly we had a great time with him. Very funny man we would recommend him to all our friends."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Gone with the Wind Museum
- Krog Street Market
- Road to Tara Museum
- Oakland Cemetery
- Inman Park
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Atlanta CNN Center
- Little Five Points
- Historic Fourth Ward Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
- Atlanta Beltline
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Georgia State Capitol
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Fox Theatre
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- SunTrust Park
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee