Top Balearic Islands Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Balearic Islands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Soar over the scenic sprawl of northeast Mallorca during an exhilarating 2-hour hot-air balloon experience. Ascend to the air from Cala Milor and feel your excitement heighten as you take to the skies and see blissful beaches and verdant beauty from a unique perspective. Gaze at panoramic vistas of the idyllic island throughout your 2-hour ride then return to the ground to toast your flight with a glass of lavish Champagne.
Get the perfect nightlife introduction to Palma de Mallorca with a tour that combines food, drinks, and highlights in the area with a local that knows best. Your local guide and nightlife expert will take you to Cort, known for its vibrant nightlife in Palma de Mallorca. Visit some of the best spots in town for a local drink and a typical local bite. The drinks vary from alcoholic drinks to non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks with vegetarian alternatives - covering every taste! As you hop from hot spot to hot spot, your guide will also point out interesting places in the area, helping you discover more about Palma de Mallorca. Withlocals Drinks & Bites Tour™ is one of Withlocals' signature tours available in major cities worldwide. We work with passionate local guides who earn a fair fee. We support local economies by only offering local produce and prevent over-tourism with only small non-intrusive groups. Our tours are carbon-neutral and away from the standard tourist routes.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Enjoy an alternative sightseeing experience with a 2-hour hot-air balloon experience over the stunning scenery of northeast Mallorca. On your private hot-air balloon ride, take to the skies with just your companion and pilot and gaze down at the scenic sprawl of pine-fringed beaches and verdant landscapes. Enjoy spectacular views of the island from above then return to land to enjoy taste bud tantalizing tapas and a luxurious glass of Champagne.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Unique Experiences in Balearic Islands?
The best Unique Experiences in Balearic Islands according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Balearic Islands are taking additional safety precautions?
These Balearic Islands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Balearic Islands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Balearic Islands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo) Tours & Tickets
- Son Amar Dinner Show Tours & Tickets
- Palma Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Necropolis of Puig des Molins (Necròpolis del Puig des Molins) Tours & Tickets
- Es Trenc Beach Tours & Tickets
- Katmandu Park Tours & Tickets
- Platja des Coll Baix Tours & Tickets
- Ciutadella Tours & Tickets
- Naveta des Tudons Tours & Tickets
- Marineland Mallorca Tours & Tickets
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova) Tours & Tickets
- Monte Toro (El Toro) Tours & Tickets
- Es Vedranell and Western Inlets Tours & Tickets
- Inca Market Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina) Tours & Tickets
- Maó (Mahón) Tours & Tickets
- Palma Plaza Mayor Tours & Tickets
- Santa Eulària Des Riu Tours & Tickets
- Cala Santanyí Tours & Tickets
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Basque Country