Daily from dawn to dusk
27 S Patterson Park Ave, Baltimore, Maryland, 21231
Patterson Park is open dawn to dusk. Cars are not allowed in the park, but parking is permitted on all streets bordering the park.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Patterson Park?
What else should I know about attractions in Baltimore?
- Fell’s Point
- Baltimore Little Italy
- Star-Spangled Banner Flag House
- Baltimore National Aquarium
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Hard Rock Café Baltimore
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
- Baltimore Federal Hill
- Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Maryland Science Center
- Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum
- Edgar Allan Poe House & Museum
- B&O Railroad Museum
- Medieval Times Baltimore