Top Banff 4WD Tours
15 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "My father and my friend went on the tour yesterday July 13 and it was great. I think her name was ANak. She was super awesome and she really knows her stuff. She kept things interesting and it was actually my dads favourite part of our whole trip. I would do the tour again but wish we had the same driver."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "This was a Mother/daughter adventure together. After self reflection a few days later I still couldn’t believe I did this, tested me physically and mentally. It was definitely a feel good moment in my life. Thanks to the two guides who were patient and experienced to help each of us on this journey. My daughter wants to do the intermediate level next. She was on a thrill high after this. Great people and great motivation for each other definitely a team effort!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Johnston Canyon
- Banff Gondola
- Takakkaw Falls
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Sulphur Mountain
- Bow Lake
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Bow Falls
- Mount Assiniboine
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Bow River
- Yoho National Park
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Banff National Park
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Stanley Glacier
- Peyto Lake