Top Banff Horseback Riding
15 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly and helpful. Great sightseeing. Would recommend to friends. Reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Food was great, staff was knowledgeable and professional. Lodge was very clean and dinner was excellent. Great scenery and well kept horses. Great experience overall! Thanks!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Victoria Glacier
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Yoho National Park
- Johnston Canyon
- Takakkaw Falls
- Banff Gondola
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Bow Lake
- Lake Minnewanka
- Peyto Lake
- Spiral Tunnels
- Banff National Park
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Bow River
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Bow Falls