Top Banff Kayaking Tours
10 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Victoria Glacier
- Mount Assiniboine
- Peyto Lake
- Banff National Park
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Lake Minnewanka
- Bow Falls
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Banff Gondola
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Spiral Tunnels
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Bow Lake
- Yoho National Park
- Sulphur Mountain
- Stanley Glacier