Top Banff Safaris
10 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "The view was amazing and the staff was really friendly and had great knowledge of the area and the animals."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Peyto Lake
- Mount Assiniboine
- Bow River
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Yoho National Park
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Johnston Canyon
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Bow Lake
- Stanley Glacier
- Banff National Park
- Sulphur Mountain
- Victoria Glacier
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Lake Minnewanka
- Bow Falls