* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "The views of Lake Louise were surreal. Very enjoyable trip. Great scenery Comfortable van Would definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and perfect 1-day tour! Guide is very knowledgeable and courteous, Bus was a small 24-seater, perfect size. Sulphur Mountain Gondola Ride is a must-see, breathtaking 360 views of surrounding mountains: scenery is amazing. Banff downtown is great, and just enough time to walk around and visit. Loved the day!"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Allan was super nice, informative and pleasant to be around, took us safely up to the Columbia Icefields with a nice sense of humor he made the day extra beautiful. I super recommend Allan (the driver), Calgary Tours - Viator (the travel agency) and the trip "Columbia Icefields 1 day trip"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly and helpful. Great sightseeing. Would recommend to friends. Reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent driver - Andrew. Knowledgeable with a sense of humour and friendly. Looked after all the passengers well."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is just awesome! He showed us all the fantastic view on the road and helped us taking pictures. Mom and I really enjoyed this trip."
* A traveler said: "Eric is our driver and guide tour. He speaks english very well. I recommend this tour. You will see the best 3 lakes in Banff. Me and my sister have a wonderful day and great pictures during our tour.Thank you so much Eric!"
* A traveler said: "Johnston Canyon was beautiful! And the bike ride along the Bow River was easy and very scenic. Chris our tour guide was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time! I felt really safe and our guide Brooke was amazing !!!! What a fantastic time !!!! Would recommend !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Minnewanka
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Yoho National Park
- Peyto Lake
- Bow Falls
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Johnston Canyon
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Takakkaw Falls
- Mount Assiniboine
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Bow River
- Banff Gondola
- Bow Lake
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Stanley Glacier
- Sulphur Mountain
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Icefields Parkway (Highway 93)
- Athabasca Glacier
- Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Banff Lake Louise
- Kicking Horse River
- Columbia Icefield
- Moraine Lake