Bang Rak Tours and Activities
Hugging the Chao Phraya River and home to some of the city’s best hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, Bangkok’s Bang Rak is a blend of international and local culture. Particularly famous for the commercial shopping district around Silom Road, Bang Rak covers a huge area, although most locals usually consider it to be the area surrounding the river.
Aside from its shopping centers and high-rise hotels, Bang Rak is home to a number of attractions, including the Bangkok Folk Museum, plus the religious sites of Wat Hua Lamphong and the famous Hindu temple, Sri Mahamariamman.
The area between the Saphan Taksin Skytrain station and the junction of Charoen Krung and Silom Road is well worth a stroll along. It’s a teeming melting pot of local life and home to a number of hawker food stalls serving delicious and traditional local cuisine.
Tours and Activities to Experience Bang Rak
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand