Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
Few markets couple ephemeral wares—fresh fruits, fish, foods, and colorful flower bouquets—with culture, chaos, and tradition like the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. One of the largest and last remaining floating markets in Thailand, this authentic market has entranced travelers and photographers the world over with its vividly colorful scenes of vendors offering goods from long-tailed boats on the sleepy green Damnoen Saduak canal, built by King Rama IV in the 19th century.
Tours and tickets to Experience Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
What are Damnoen Saduak Floating Market hours of operation?
Should I book Damnoen Saduak Floating Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Damnoen Saduak Floating Market?
- Floating and Railway Market, Coconut Farm and Salt Field Tour in Thailand
- Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand
- Floating Market Damnoen Saduak and Meklong Railway Market: Half Day Tour
- Floating Markets Day Trip from Bangkok
Things to do near Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand