Bangkok’s glittering Grand Palace is one of the most popular attractions in the Thai capital. Built in 1782, this sprawling 54-acre (21.8-hectare) complex served as the royal court and administrative seat of Thailand for 150 years. Today, while it continues to host royal Thai functions, the palace also impresses swathes of visitors with its intricate golden-spired architecture and cultural history.
Grand Palace Tours and Activities
What are Grand Palace hours of operation?
Should I book Grand Palace tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Grand Palace 2021?
What's the best way to experience Grand Palace?
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River
- Half-Day Bangkok City Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch
- Private Tour: Best of Bangkok in A Day
- White Orchid Dinner Cruise with Optional Return Transfers
Things to do near Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand