Line Village Bangkok
Fans of Brown, Cony, and the other LINE FRIENDS characters will enjoy spending a couple of hours at LINE Village. Follow the suggested route through the center, and stop by highlights such as the LED corridor, Cony’s kitchen, and a space-themed room. A major feature of LINE Village, the LINE FRIENDS shop sells a wide variety of merchandise, such as soft toys, stickers, and stationery.
Most travelers visit independently, and LINE Village is an especially family-friendly activity in Bangkok’s busy commercial center. To save time at the entrance, buy your tickets online in advance.
Things to Know Before You Go
LINE Village appeals to kids of all ages, although some of the interactive activities may be too challenging for younger kids.
Admission is free for kids shorter than 3 feet (90 centimeters).
How to Get There
LINE Village is located in central Bangkok on three floors of the Siam Square One building, opposite the Siam Paragon mall. You can get there easily by taxi or public transit. The nearest BTS station is Siam.
When to Get There
LINE Village is open daily from 10am to 10pm, with last admission at 9pm. To avoid the crowds, go midweek during the day.
Visit KidZania Bangkok
Another fun activity that’s not far from LINE Village is KidZania, an amusement center that allows kids to learn through role-playing. They can choose from more than 100 different careers, and earn special KidZania money for their work. The center is located in the Siam Paragon mall.
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World
- Siam Square
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok
- KidZania Bangkok
- MBK Center
- Jim Thompson House Museum
- BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)
- Erawan Shrine
- Baiyoke Sky Tower
- Suan Pakkad Palace
- Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Rajadamnern Stadium
- Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)