Top Bangkok 4WD Tours
58 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The bike tour was fun and we got to see a quiet part of the city. We got to see some back streets and got to ride a long-tail boat across the river."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. It is a must experience tour. Thank you to our tour guide and driver. Thank you Viator."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out in an amazing city with a wonderful guide! Tuangtip was full of knowledge and a great person to spend the day with. Would do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this tour. It does get very humid in the jungle so be prepared for that and some of the paths are quite narrow so need to be a competent rider, you can always walk your bike through these sections though. An enjoyable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "A stressfree and fun way to see a historical part of Thailand. I recommend taking this tour with a small group."
* A traveler said: "Well organized tripthat keeps you moving from advenrure to adventure! Great lunch that included a mini- cooking demo."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bang Pa-In Royal Palace
- Bangkok National Museum
- Dream World
- Sky Bar
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok
- Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)
- Baiyoke Sky Tower
- Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)
- Khlong Toei Market
- Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Wat Suthat Thepwararam
- Khao San Road
- Vimanmek Mansion
- Dusit Palace
- Khao Yai National Park
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Line Village Bangkok
- Koh Kret (Ko Kret)
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach