Top Bangkok Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
19 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thanks so much. Our guide was knowledgeable and new the tricks for deftly navigating through Bangkok. Great job and thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent time, chef Letty walked us through how to prepare everything and gave tips on how to substitute ingredients in our home countries. Market tour was a little boring, but cooking class more than made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great guide. His English was very good and he was very knowledgeable. We had a great learning experience thanks to Peter"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour for a second time - this time it was better as we saw more of Ayutthaya which has undergone a huge improvement in the last 3 years. Many more buildings and areas to see making it a very interesting day out of Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Despite the heat, I had a great time on the tour, and got to see a lot of temples. Our guide Niranya kept us engaged with stories and tidbits about the history of ayutthaya and thailand."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour. Well worth it. Jam showed us the sights of Bangkok and has extensive knowledge of the History and culture of Thailand. Scooters where so much fun! Went through back streets and had great street food."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok
- Choose 5 Dishes: Half-Day Cooking Class in Sukhumvit with Market Tour
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk
- In and around Bangkok Private Tour Guide with Custom Experience
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour from Bangkok with Grand Pearl River Cruise
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Baipai Thai Cooking School
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
- Bang Pa-In Royal Palace
- Dusit Palace
- Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)
- Tha Kha Floating Market
- Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat)
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)
- Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)
- Alpine Golf Club
- Democracy Monument
- Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Khlong Toei Market
- Central World Plaza
- Siam Square
- Chatuchak Market
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach