Hard Rock Café Barcelona
Hard Rock Café Barcelona is one of the city’s most popular restaurants, with long waits even on weeknights. Hungry travelers walk in and add their names to the list, or book a 2- or 3-course meal online ahead of time to snag priority seating. Diners can sit inside amid the music collectibles or on the outdoor patio to people watch in Plaça de Catalunya. An on-site store sells Hard Rock Café T-shirts and souvenirs.
Things to Know Before You Go
The Hard Rock Café is a popular option for music lovers and those with a hankering for American comfort food.
Book your meal ahead of time to save time and get seated more quickly.
The restaurant and shop accept euros and major credit cards.
How to Get There
The Hard Rock Café is situated on the southeast side of Plaça de Catalunya. It’s within walking distance of just about anywhere in the Old City, or you can take the Barcelona metro (Line 1 or 3) to Pl. Catalunya Station.
When to Get There
The Hard Rock Café restaurant is open daily from 11:30am to 2am. The store opens at 9am. Though there’s almost always a waiting list, the best times to visit for minimal wait times are weekday afternoons for a late lunch or early dinner.
Highlights of the Music Collection
Like any Hard Rock Cafe, the Barcelona location serves as a mini-museum of rock ’n’ roll history. The unique collection here includes a jacket worn by Michael Jackson during The Jacksons’ Victory Tour, a guitar played by Jimi Hendrix, a Whitney Houston gown, and a teddy worn by Madonna.
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Las Ramblas
- Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)
- Teatre Poliorama
- Els Quatre Gats
- Via Sepulcral Romana
- Museum of Illusions
- House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)
- Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
- Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)
- La Boqueria Market (Mercat de la Boqueria)
- Placa de Sant Felip Neri
- Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi