Top Barcelona Pop Culture
39 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Street art and steps of Columbus. Explanation was entertaining g and delightful. Guide was very understanding of my inability to walk fast. Kudos to Juan Carlos"
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour. It was interesting to hear about Barcelona's past and see some of the not so frequented corners of this medieval city at night. The tour guide was also very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Best Flamenco Dancers ever, and good food.. The Food is Buffet style and you get to taste food from different regions of Spain.. The dancers are passionate and the show is very organized."
* A traveler said: "We visited Picasso museum and didn't want to leave. So many artworks and we definitely want to go back. Also visited CCCB and it was cool"
* A traveler said: "Thanks this was an amazing experience. I would definitely go back. You get so much tapas for your money and drinks. Was filling and the show was amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "David was a great tour guide. Patient, detailed and have many suggestions for other things to do in Barcelona. Didn’t rush anyone. Have time to take pictures and also took pictures for solo travelers. Great time I had."
* A traveler said: "The two tour guides were excellent (Girona and Dali’s Museum) . Very knowledgeable and caring staff."
* A traveler said: "Camilo was very polite, knowledgeable and entertaining making our experience a very pleasant one. We had a great time learning about tapas and caba, I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our Street Art Tour was fabulous. Our guide, Mike ,was very informative and interesting and the graffiti was fantastic. Although we drove through some busy traffic at times we always felt safe."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide! And the town of Girona was amazing! We can’t wait to go back! From the start (great transfer) to the knowledge of Enrique, our guide, to the beauty of the town and authentic Spanish lunch it was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this only a few days ahead. Although, there was a complication with time we managed to work it out. I met Helena she was warm and friendly from the beginning. She gave us ideas of poses and suggestions with no judgement. She let us embrace our silliness. The small group (4 others) was actually a nice bonus."
* A traveler said: "The guide was nice and helpfull. The vehicle was also comfortable. We had enough time to discover Girona and had enough free time for eating and taking photos. The tour started and ended just on time. It was totally a good experience."
* A traveler said: "We experienced a great tour full of interesting facts about the local street art culture. Olga was a fantastic guide with very detailed knowledge about art pieces and artists. Pretty amazing stories too. A very much recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "My husband LOVES Game of Thrones....our tour guide showed him where a lot of scenes were filmed..."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées