Top Barcelona Running Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Barcelona Tours
Combine your daily workout with a sightseeing tour. This guided 6.2-mile (10 kilometer) run around Barcelona takes you past the city's main landmarks, including Gaudí's buildings and the Gothic Quarter. Along the way you'll get insights from your guide about local life in the city.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
With this proposal we will help you discover the Magical Montserrat Mountain, located just 45 min. far from Barcelona city, through its narrow and intricate trails. Bear in mind that this is not a race, nor give prizes, nor medals, you will only get a good workout for your mind and for your legs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Running Tours in Barcelona are taking additional safety precautions?
What Running Tours in Barcelona are good for avoiding crowds?
- Colonia Güell
- Placa d'Espanya
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- RCDE Stadium
- Torre Bellesguard
- History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- Bodegas Torres
- Museum of Illusions
- Oller del Mas
- Passeig de Gracia
- Montserrat Mountain
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- L'Escolania de Montserrat
- Güell Palace (Palau Güell)
- Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées