Top Barcelona Traditional Wellness
27 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Clara was fantastic! An experience that I would not want to miss in Barcelona! Very informative. It’s amazing to see the light coming through the stained glass in the afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to look over the city and figure out where you want to go on your own. I highly recommend it for a great overview!"
* A traveler said: "I had a blast. This is the perfect tour if you want a quick jaunt into France and Andorra from Barcelona. Our guide, Rodrigo, was FANTASTIC. If I could hire him for a whole week to go around Barcelona I would in a heartbeat. This tour was totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great value, really useful to get around the city. Gave us the opportunity to move carefree all around."
* A traveler said: "We were given a pleasant ride through the countryside, visited some historic cities, and had a fine lunch by the sea. Our great guide explained the difference between an ocean and a sea. You need to have the strength to walk a mile in order to enjoy this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour with earbuds was wonderful. It is timed so that (unlike many narrated tours) it was not necessary to control the narration. The casa is beautiful and the narration explains Gaudi's vision for the house in great detail. Well worth the time to visit."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Awesome views, food, atmosphere. Definitely 5 star trip. Loved the whole experience. The winery and history was great."
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "What a life changing experience. Olga was an amazing tour guide, inviting, resourceful, relatable, and tried to make the experience absolutely unforgettable which it was. I would 10/10 recommend this tour to anyone in Barcelona. Cannot recommend enough. She is the best."
* A traveler said: "We decided to book this tour at the last minute and it did not disappoint. I did not know much about the stadium and the team but when I left I was a fan! Beautiful stadium and so much to see!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic massage I can’t wait to come back. Best massage ever. Thanks for everything. Beautiful location. Amazing masseuse"
* A traveler said: "We have been to other AIREs and have loved them. We had a little issue but spoke with the manager Marie and she showed exactly what AIRE customer service is. It was a spectacular experience. The pools and sauna were so amazing. It was a nice relaxation and massage with all the walking around we have been doing. I am so glad that we decided to come to AIRE Barcelona and would absolutely come back again. The massage hit every spot that needed to be taken care of. This is a place that is worth the money. You will feel pampered."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées