Top Battambang Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 Battambang Overnight Tours | All Battambang Tours
You’ll be amazed by seeing the most attractive temples in Siem Reap Unesco Site like Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteay Srei and Ta Prohm. In day 2, you’ll travel in a private car to see French Colonial Buildings, Bamboo Train Ride, City Hall etc in Battambang Province and come back to Siem Reap in late afternoon.
Battambang is Cambodia's second-largest city and the capital of Battambang Province, which was founded in the 11th century. It is the former capital of Monton Kmer and lies in the heart of the Northwest of Cambodia. Until the war years, in which almost every infrastructure was destructed it was the leading rice-producing province of the country.
Things to do near Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam