Top Belfast City Tours
51 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! We had an excellent tour guide (Ray) who made even the drive lots of fun, would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour experience with McComb's, visited Giant's Causeway, Carrickfergus, dark hedges, dunluce castle and cushenden caves. Patrick make the trip more fun with the story behind the places that we visit and spark it with friendly jokes. Thanks for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "Great tour- the guide was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. Would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Detailed and factual accounts given. Neutral perspective. Issac was both friendly and helpful. So many places now linked to the names from yesteryear."
* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting experience - don't miss it. The ride inside is pretty cool! Very nice coffee bar also."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip to Belfast , the tour was so interesting and thought provoking. Our guide Barry was so knowledgable and answered our many questions. The cab was comfortable and Barry really looked after us. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Stuard was a great guide!! Funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. Everything was well laid out and we had plenty of time at all the stops to wander and take photos. Giants Causeway is definitely a must do but added to the other aspects of this tour and it was a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Jim the guide was fantastic and gave intriguing information and well detailed. I will never forget my visit to Belfast."
* A traveler said: "This tour was booked through Viator who communicated with us about our preferences, time and place of pickup and details on driver’s name and place to meet, etc. Our guide Ciaran, did a great job of not only showing us points of interest around the city but was a wealth of knowledge on history, politics, culture, arts, and more. Most importantly he made the more recent history come alive as he lived through the Troubles and had many friends and family members directly involved. We went to a number of significant spots that are off the typical tourist path that were fascinating. Much more than just driving by a bunch of murals painted on the building walls. This tour was a terrific value and we came away with a much better understanding of all the news reports we have listened to coming from Northern Ireland over the past fifty years."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour and Tour Guide with excellent knowledge. Would definitely recommend to others as it is extremely interesting and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Growing up reading and watching the issues in Belfast, I now understand it. Our driver, I think Joe was very open to explaining and answering questions, the tour certainly gave us a different perspective to what we were led to believe. This is a great tour in understanding the peoples challenge."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and interesting, the guide could answer all our questions and gave a balanced view of a very complex history."
* A traveler said: "This was an unbelivable once in a lifetime experience. Our driver / guide was absolutely amazing. Spoke honestly and from the heart."
* A traveler said: "Baz took us on a gritty, personal journey through the Troubles. It's not a pleasant chapter in the history of the island of Ireland, but Baz relived moments that many would find hard to believe actually happened, especially on british soil. The tour was worthwhile, moving and a great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- HMS Caroline
- Belfast Customs House
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Queen's University Belfast
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- SS Nomadic
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Dark Hedges
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England