Top Belfast Art Tours
33 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting experience - don't miss it. The ride inside is pretty cool! Very nice coffee bar also."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "Detailed and factual accounts given. Neutral perspective. Issac was both friendly and helpful. So many places now linked to the names from yesteryear."
* A traveler said: "The driver was courteous, friendly and fun. He helped with the luggage and was full of a great deal of fun details about Belfast and it's traditions and things that were happening in town. He made the ride most enjoyable. I would definitely use this company again"
* A traveler said: "1st thing we did on getting to Belfast and was extremely interesting and informative and set a tone for us to examine a bit more beneath the surface of the tourist presentations in the city fascinating and thought provoking loved it"
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "Stuard was a great guide!! Funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. Everything was well laid out and we had plenty of time at all the stops to wander and take photos. Giants Causeway is definitely a must do but added to the other aspects of this tour and it was a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour Barry was brilliant and a lovely chap would definitely recommend the tour to anyone 👌👌"
* A traveler said: "Jim the guide was fantastic and gave intriguing information and well detailed. I will never forget my visit to Belfast."
* A traveler said: "Stevie was a great guide and very knowledgeable showing what it was like to grow up during that time and seeing it from both sides"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic your. Brilliant experience. Tour guide was brilliant, fantastic knowledge and was a gent"
* A traveler said: "I was humbled really by the remembrance gardens and they are so well maintained and cared for. Barry had a detailed knowledge of each place we visited, only a local guide can have that much knowledge and history. Nothing was rushed and plenty of time allowed for photos"
* A traveler said: "So many interesting murals and historic pubs with cool architecture! Marty is very knowledgeable. The pizza at the end of the tour was also fantastic."
* A traveler said: "We were very fortunate to have Barry take us on a comprehensive tour of the murals as well as an insight into the past and present in relation The Troubles. Additionally he included other areas of interest and a general overview of his wonderful city of Belfast. No questions were off limits, and he gave me an insight and broad education on a a disturbing part of Irish history ,that I had been grappling with for many years. Outstanding tour by an outstanding tour guide. Many thanks from Mark -Australian Firefighter."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Dark Hedges
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Queen's University Belfast
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Dunluce Castle
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Titanic Quarter
- Belfast Customs House
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England