Top Bergen Art & Culture
49 results | All Bergen Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour and were able to see all the main sights thanks to a hassle free tour with our guide Frode. He had a lot of information to share and was very helpful. Having him to drive us around saved a lot of time. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great fun in Bergen with Korig our guide. Absolute must with a spare couple of hours. Really easy and great fun for all."
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular sightseeing trips I have ever taken. Enjoyed the fjord cruise and Framsbasa railway immensely. Would recommend this Bergen to Bergen trip."
* A traveler said: "The sights started out good, but not exactly what I expected. Then we arrived at the fjord cruise and it was fantastic! The highlight of my trip to norway!"
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing when the cruise came to halt near the nærings fjord. It was breathtaking nature beauty."
* A traveler said: "As mentioned, it was a smart thing to do to have arranged private pickup as our time was limited, we didn't want to waste time finding local transportation and the hotel, and the ease, execution, and service were fabulous! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "nice,車很新及乾淨。下次有機會也會再參加。Good services. I will definitively recommend this company to my friends."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, wonderful sightseeing, overall a very unforgettable experience ! It’s well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Martin did a great job of encapsulating the history and preservation of this beautiful town. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour! It was the perfect mix of historical facts and every day stories! Easily one of the best guided walks we have ever taken!"
* A traveler said: "Jana was just great. She was on time and took the time to take us where we wanted, did great explanations and accompanied us on the specific places adding interesting details."
* A traveler said: "Vlad is very knowledgable. He willingly adjusted the schedule based on our tastes and what he had already seen and experienced. Being in a car gives you a lot of less visited places that the usual busy tourist spots. Thanks"