* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular sightseeing trips I have ever taken. Enjoyed the fjord cruise and Framsbasa railway immensely. Would recommend this Bergen to Bergen trip."
* A traveler said: "The sights started out good, but not exactly what I expected. Then we arrived at the fjord cruise and it was fantastic! The highlight of my trip to norway!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views, very clean...good way to spend an afternoon. The boat went places I never expected."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, wonderful sightseeing, overall a very unforgettable experience ! It’s well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Martin did a great job of encapsulating the history and preservation of this beautiful town. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing when the cruise came to halt near the nærings fjord. It was breathtaking nature beauty."
* A traveler said: "The Food and Culture walk was a very interesting experience. We would totally recommend it. Our guide was really nice and showed us some very special and also hidden spots in Bergen. Thanks a lot!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour! It was the perfect mix of historical facts and every day stories! Easily one of the best guided walks we have ever taken!"
* A traveler said: "This was a marvelous trip to marvelous scenic spots in Norway. The guide was super nice (we even used him to go to the airport). He was exactly on time. He had a good knowledge of what he was showing us. The electric car was quite comfortable and roomy."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour and were able to see all the main sights thanks to a hassle free tour with our guide Frode. He had a lot of information to share and was very helpful. Having him to drive us around saved a lot of time. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The most beautiful scenery, waterfalls and breathtaking views. Memories made, I so want to go back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Vladislav Morozov was the best guide! His knowledge of the Bergen and fjord areas was amazing. He extended the original 6 hour tour time to be sure our needs were met."
* A traveler said: "The information was easy to follow on this self guided tour. Unfortunately the Voringsfossen waterfall was shrouded in mist, but it was still a great day and we did see many waterfalls on other trips."