300 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, Hawaii, 96720
The Naha Stone can still be seen in Hilo today, located in front of the Hilo Public Library on Waianuenue Avenue. It’s only a couple blocks from Kalakaua Park and the Hawaii Museum of Contemporary Art & East Hawaii Cultural Center.
Totally with the money - we used it for the long drives to some tours and amazingly informative and we event got to see some off the trail gems
Quincy_D, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Naha Stone?
What else should I know about attractions in Big Island of Hawaii?
As well as visiting the Naha Stone, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer