Top Big Island of Hawaii Tickets & Passes
17 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "He was polite and waited for us. Helped. Very nice man. I felt Bradley. We didn’t have cash then to tip but will get him on the way back to the airport on the 16th"
* A traveler said: "Adam and Jacob are awesome. Very upbeat, friendly, and knowledgeable - made the trip really fun! Def recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute best time on this trip! The entire crew was so friendly and knowledgeable. John was such a fun bartender and took care of us throughout the day! We will definitely be booking this again on our next visit!"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing snorkeling. We saw so many different species and best part we saw a white tipped shark. Definitely would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "This was awesome the crew were great and deserve a huge raise the best experience I could’ve had and will do it again"
* A traveler said: "Mai Tia's, sunset,excellent service, best performances. Fire dancer. Outfits of all the different islanders."
* A traveler said: "It was very good I enjoyed it had family with me wife brother and his wife kids and grandkids but they have to put in 100 characters is kind of stupid"
* A traveler said: "Perfect! Show was amazing, drinks were delicious. The food was pretty good, the host was very entertaining. Our family photos turned out great and my kids had a blast, they were even able to get up and dance off to the side. Glad we chose this luau."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour of many parts of the. Volcano national park. Scott was great and gave us so much information about the areas. He even shared some of his delicious bananas from his house."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parker Ranch
- Kilauea Volcano
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Keauhou Bay
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Chain of Craters Road
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Puako Bay
- Kailua Pier
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Kohala Coast
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Kolekole Falls
- Naha Stone
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer