Top Big Island of Hawaii Sporting Events
39 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Was difficult to book. Through website since we were confirmed then canceled. Had to book a second time with a different company. That trip was confirmed then put on hold pending other people needed to book in order to have enough seats filled on the flight."
* A traveler said: "I love the talk stories but most of all how patient and great our guides were since no one in our group rode an ATV before. Been coming to Hawaii for years a d still learn new things. Strongly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour and our tour guide, Mark was excellent. We enjoyed the whole team. Besides the waterfalls, we loved the views when we had our picnic."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was excellent, the snacks delicious and the boat ride along the coast beautiful. My husband was able to enjoy snorkeling for the first time because they had prescription masks! I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Stefan was the best! Professional but flexible. And fun! Thank you for sharing your valuable outlook!"
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the waterfall we have never seen water so clear and the tour guides were awesome people very helpful and extremely funny"
* A traveler said: "Krystal was so knowledgeable about everything Hawaiian in addition to teaching us so much about astronomy. It was a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is AWESOME! Physically rewarding. I love it! Our guide Mark is knowledgeable and wonderful. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST-GO experience on the Big Island but make sure you dress warm! Our guide was amazing & knowledgeable she made the tour fun & answered all the questions."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very tuned in to an enjoyable experience and showed us the best spots to snorkel. The equipment was the best we had this trip and food supplied was just perfect for our tour."
* A traveler said: "Leah and Alexis were incredible. My husband and I have never been snorkeling before and they were kind and helpful in making us feel safe in the water. Alexis gave us a ton of history about the island and could name any creature we pointed out. We got to see a huge pod of spinner dolphins swimming around us as well as below us and my husband saw a huge turtle. They were so conscientious of the wildlife, while also letting us experience the beauty of the ocean."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our trip! Great experience. Would highly te come d this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband were there for a honeymoon experience. We saw a sea turtle right at the bay and later on snorkeled at the sea and saw nice fish ! The staff was very helpful and warm. It was a relaxing experience, don’t expect to see much up close but it gives a general idea. I would definitely return!!"
* A traveler said: "The Paradise Helicopter excursion was the highlight of our vacation! From the check in to the flight, staff was very friendly and helpful. Our pilot (Page) was so nice it felt like we were flying with an old friend. The scenery and the hike were beautiful! Definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Waikoloa Village
- Onomea Bay
- Puako Bay
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Hiilawe Falls
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Captain Cook Monument
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Hamakua Coast
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Hualalai Volcano
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Crater Rim Drive
- Wailuku River State Park
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Kilauea Volcano
- Hulihee Palace
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer