Top Big Island of Hawaii Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
230 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time with an informative guide. I highly recommend this experience. Be prepared for a long drive, but it's worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Aaron is a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. I loved the lava tube, the volcanoes and the starts gazing, everything!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "That was an awesome snorkeling trip to Captain Cook monument. The water was so clear, we could see a lot of tropical beautiful fishs and corral. I & my friends love it."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "See the stars and the sunset at the top of the volcano is a great moment and also gives you a very nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "This was a adventure cruise for family, kids or anyone who just wants to see the amazing Kona coast ocean life and feel the wind on your face on a pristine catamaran. Highly recommend. Great price with inclusion of Covid safety, 2 meals, friendly and knowledgeable staff."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour. The tour guide Katie was knowledgeable and resourceful. I will recommend this tour to all."
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Rich was a fantastic guide. Super nice, funny, and very knowledgeable. Got to see and incredible number of astrological objects."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! This s my first time on the bottom of the ocean. My daughter was a little bit concerned, but after all was so happy that even thanked me. Thank you so very much for such a wonderful opportunity!!!"
* A traveler said: "Nate was awesome. He has a wealth of information, not only about the summit but the stars as well. We learned so much from him in a short amount of time."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Mr. Young for the lovely tour!! He knew his stuff and then some more so it made it that much more enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "What a great helper in making our memorable adventure at Big Island! I highly recommend this if you don't want to be with a big group (with this pandemic). It gives accurate direction (as long as it's in sync with your gps) and tells a lot of stories and information you would've missed if you didn't have the guide."
* A traveler said: "We loved the entire tour !!! We saw so much more than if we’d done it on our own Learned a lot and Karen’s stories so informative and upbeat what a wonderful person"
* A traveler said: "Scott was very knowledgeable about the volcanos and island of hawaii. This was our first full day on the island and a great introduction to the vastness and diversity this island has to offer. Would highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
- Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour
- Afternoon Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument
- Snorkel & Dolphin Watch Adventure Aboard Luxury Catamaran
- Hilo Shore Excursion: Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls and Highlights
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Onomea Bay
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Crater Rim Drive
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Hulihee Palace
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Waikoloa Village
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Parker Ranch
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer